What brand of wormwood essential oil is the first to be selected? The earliest use of Qichun wormwood raw materials, using millennium ancient secrets and modern technology, to extract 100 kg of wormwood, extract 1 kg of essential oil, ingenious craftsmanship, professional technical team, through six scientific procedures: Material, entering the factory, refining, separating, purifying, and irrigating to create high-quality pure natural plant essential oils.
- The best wormwood is produced in Qichun, Hubei. When choosing wormwood essential oil, you must pay attention to whether its raw materials are used in Qichun, Hubei. If it is not, the effect will be very different.
- Qichun wormwood is a precious Chinese herbal medicine. It grows in the hometown of the famous medicine Saint Li Shizhen. The famous Japanese research expert on wormwood is Ajo Castle, which is called “human scavenger”. Its efficacy is relatively comprehensive. There is no age limit, and it is unisex. It can regulate blood circulation, blood circulation, blood purification, blood increase, warming the meridians, analgesics, antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, menstrual hemostasis, tocolytic and disintegrating, dispersing cold and dampness, Cough and phlegm, promote circulation, invigorate qi and metabolism, improve the immune system, change the constitution to weak alkaline, and gently cure all diseases. Take an appropriate amount of this product and apply it in a circular motion until it is completely absorbed by the skin. Use one month as a cycle for 5 days a week for 2 days or 3 weeks for a week. It can be used for a long time.
- Mugwort essential oil is a must-have for winter feet. Dropping a few drops in the bathtub can quickly relieve the fatigue.
The effects of wormwood oil are mainly as follows:
- Artemisia oleifera essential oil contains a variety of trace elements, which can effectively regulate the body’s needs, and has antibacterial and antiviral effects.
- Relieves asthma and cough, has expectorant effect, enhances the body’s immune function, and has anticoagulant and hemostatic effects.
- Regulate women’s menstruation, relieve the symptoms of irregular menstruation, effectively treat dysmenorrhea, and eliminate vaginal trichomoniasis.
- Promote blood circulation of the skin, with the effect of beauty and beauty.
It can accelerate the blood circulation of the skin, make the aging cells metabolize, strengthen the regeneration of new cells, lighten the spots, reduce wrinkles, make the complexion ruddy and delay aging.
It can improve the bags under the eyes, dark circles, drooping eyelids, wrinkles, delay the relaxation and aging of the eyes, and restore the eyes’ luster.